Política de cookies
Una cookie es un pequeño fichero de texto que se almacena en su navegador cuando visita casi cualquier página web. Su utilidad es que la web sea capaz de recordar su visita cuando vuelva a navegar por esa página. Las cookies suelen almacenar información de carácter técnico, preferencias personales, personalización de contenidos, estadísticas de uso, enlaces a redes sociales, acceso a cuentas de usuario, etc. El objetivo de la cookie es adaptar el contenido de la web a su perfil y necesidades, sin cookies los servicios ofrecidos por cualquier página se verían mermados notablemente. Si desea consultar más información sobre qué son las cookies, qué almacenan, cómo eliminarlas, desactivarlas, etc., le rogamos se dirija a este enlace.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies;:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. These combats spam..
This website uses the following third-party cookies::
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google..
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers..
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. . Detailed information in this regard can be found at this link.. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.